Effective Date: 24/05/2023
- Collection of Personal Data
We only collect personal data on Douli.com if you voluntarily provide it to us through contact forms or other interactive features. The personal data we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number (optional)
- Any additional information you choose to provide
- Use of Personal Data
We use the personal data you provide to us only for the following purposes:
- Responding to your inquiries or requests
- Providing you with information about our products, services, or promotions, if requested by you
- Improving our website and enhancing user experience
- Conducting statistical analysis and research to improve our services
- Complying with legal obligations
- Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties. However, we may share your personal data with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business, subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures. These service providers are only authorised to use your personal data as necessary to provide the requested services to us.
- International Data Transfers
We ensure that any transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) is done in compliance with applicable data protection laws. Personal data is transmitted to “adequate countries” only, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data during such transfers.
- Data Retention
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights include:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to the erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability, where applicable
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the information provided in Section 8.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Contact Us
Matomo opt out:
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.